Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting Ready For Spring










I am always on the search for new ideas for spring designs. Lately I have had somewhat of a creators block. I tried and tried, still not satified with the outcome, the design was taken apart. It had troubled me so, I even went as far as to wake up and write down an idea that had passed under my closed, sleepy eyes.
Then came more daylight, warmer Wisconsin weather, birds chirping, trees blooming, and the gentle drops of an occasional rain shower.
The spring collection was born......
I suddenly felt like a mad scientist. I couldn't stop. Spring designs were everywhere. My studio actually had finished pieces waiting for my clients to see and pluck off of my displays.
I am happily creating once more :)

Post a comment, tell me what you think of my spring collection.